Saturday, January 17, 2009

Down another 2~

I dont have much time to write anything....but I thought I would write a little about my progress this week. I worked my butt off at the gym and at home. I still gave into the dang sweets!!! do people have any suggests on how to give up the craving???????
But here is what happened this week:
I AM DOWN 2 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and I treated myself to a nice pedicure cause I did so well...and I reached a little goal that I made... get below a certain by this time ;-)
Remember you are worth it! Push yourself like I said last week....and I think I could not of said it any better than how Bob did this week on the Biggest Loser, (to that grey team member when he yelled at her)....."30 seconds.....JUST DO IT! NOW!" LOVE IT!!!

3 comments:

  1. I randomly came across this blog while searching for another, and I just wanted to say congrats on losing two pounds!!!!!!! I think Satan is the one behind making sweets so hard to pass up. Good Luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for two pounds! Go A-Team!

    I'm a sugar-a-holic. I know that for the most part I HAVE to avoid it or I'm going to binge again and not stop. I dont' bring it in my house, I don't shop down the aisles that contains my addiction. I went to the mall and allowed myself one sugar free piece of chocolate. YUM!

    ReplyDelete