Monday, January 5, 2009

Workin out EVERYDAY helps!

I have never liked exercising, I never have. Since my dancing days in high school, when I would kick my heals up for sun up to sun down I have HATED exercising, but this past month as I have joined weight watchers COMPLETELY changed my eating habits, and exercising habits I have begun to LOVE pumping, jumping and burning those calories. I have found that the more and more I find things that are different and that are fun the more and more I love it.
This past weekend I went to weight watchers expecting to gain some weight because I wasn't so good this past weekend because of the holidays, but I wasn't "crazy" either. When I went to the gym I gave it a 110% and that made the difference. I pushed myself to the limit!
My goal is to get down to 135! And I CAN DO IT!!! Natalie and EVERYONE else that is reading this stick to it! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Love ya,
Kall

3 comments:

  1. I am also posting this for you Kall. I have notified the Nut and here is the deal. Mom will save $$$$$$ and reward both of you if you make your goal. Why? As explained to the nut, it is because you inspire me and I love you both. Besides you both are so competitive and I want you to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girls!! I am so proud of you and I know that both of you can do it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete