Thursday, January 15, 2009

GO Team Angie!

Alright Y'all!
Tonight I watched the Biggest Loser (a little late I know)- BUT I just have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ♥♥♥♥ that show! :) Jillian kicks your butt, Bob connects with your soul... what is not to love?
One of my loves is :
First off- the Music.

What have you Done today to make you feel proud?

Such a great message.

For me? Well I went to a spin class! Yah! This is actually huge for me because I literally live at the University. Seriously. I go to school at 8 am with the hubby. We go to classes. He goes to work 1/2 hour away, I work on Campus. I have an hour to kill before he comes to get me at --wait for it----- 8 p.m.--- so I decided to finally utilize my time and work on my ba-hooty! Ye-haw! Bring on the Saturday weigh in. :) My goal is to lose 20 pounds by April. So far... down 4. :) Yeah!

Anyway- what have you done today... to make you feel proud?!
( I am going to be singing that all day...)

-The Nut!

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo! Way to go Nat! Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to fellow A Teamers to show support...I'm struggling right now but I'm hoping reading the A-Team blogs will help me out. Hope you're kicking a$$ and taking names!

    "The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!" By Marvin Phillips

    ReplyDelete