Sunday, January 25, 2009

Goals!

Alright- I took a week of absence! Yikes- I called last week Death week. Let's just say that now that it is over I seriously feel a huge relief! Wow! It amazes me how tests still create so much "stress" for me physically!
Anyway- that was not the point of this post. I am back- and with a vengeance if you fill. Seriously.
I was being discouraged at the point that I had only lost 4.2 lbs since I started. Then I looked at my calendar and realized that it was 4.2 lbs in almost a month. (it's not over yet folks! ) That is almost 5lbs in a month. Wow- I haven't done that in a long time- so it rocks for me! Ye-haw!!!!!!!!

Goals for this week:
1) Drink Water (as a student- this seems to be an obstacle from day to day)
2)Lose 2 lbs.
3) Track those WW points
4) Meditate at least two times. This one is huge for me- I am a major believer in taking care of yourselves
5) Try running again. This may sound lame to all you running guru's out there. But guess what? For the first time since i have been married, I "ran" a mile non-stop. I am just not a huge runner. I dig the aerobic class scene you know? So there you go. I run. (think What About Bob here: I'm sailing, I sail, I'm a sailor.... ha ha ha love that movie. )

Goals for Feb:
1) Be down 12 lbs.
2)Be Free at the WW.
3) Drink Water all the day
4) Run 3 miles without stopping (huge)
5) Find out how much it costs to certify to teach Zumba and Body Combat.... how I miss the body combat....

Go team A! We rock!
Peace out-
The nut

2 comments:

  1. YOu make me laugh. I get exhausted just reading your blog. You will make it so hang in there, I'm cheering you on. BTW...new workout video had so many samba? sumba?? moves that I couldn't do. I thought about you as I struggled to get my hips to move this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your goals for the week. I am sure you will be able to do them!

    ReplyDelete