Saturday, January 10, 2009

DOWN THIS WEEK!!


This week has been pretty rough for me, I gave into my sweets. OPPS! But with limitation however....I counted ALL my points (weight watchers) for every little piece I ate. However my poor behind took a toll for my lack of control. I worked very hard at the gym.
Thank goodness for gyms, because when I went to weight watchers this morning I was down! YIPEE!!!! I still ate healthy, but I was afraid those sweets would catch up with me. I have learned my lesson and I dont want to work out an extra 30 for something that took my a minute to eat..... My goals for this week is plan my meals ahead and stick with it. I will even sneak a goodie here and there but they will be healthy treats.
MOVE a little bit more this week everyone, and push yourself a little. If you are in a gym class or even a video at home add a little weight or jump a little more. PUSH YOURSELF. I have two sayings that helps me:
" Nothing taste as good as Skinny feels." So I need to think of that when I am giving in to the temptation....realizing would that satisfy me? make me happy? When I have been un-happy with my weight for so long...which leads me to my next saying..." You wish, then you dream....JUST DO!!!" Just do it....start today with your dreams wishes...you and I can do anything we want as long as we start today with our wants, dreams, and goals and DO IT!!! you are all awesome!!! you can do it Natalie and EVERYONE!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sooo true, great post!

    Go team Angie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree just do it! Glad that you went down and the treats didn't sneak up on you at WI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great entry regardless of which team from BLBE!!!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss working out with you and it was fun when Nat would come. I could hardly move on the step today...bu in my mind I could hear you say..come on MOM you can do it. Keep up the good work YAHOO to the nut for losing as well.

    ReplyDelete