Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Love my Body Because......


This week's goal for me is this: TO LOVE MYSELF and Be HAPPY NO matter what with my BODY.

I love myself because I have accomplished things within these few weeks that I didn't think I could do. (Being below 150!! I haven't been at that weight since before my senior year!!)

I love my body because it CAN do exercises that are difficult, I push myself.

I believe that I can do it, that I can accomplish the things that I put my mind too (getting below 140!!! only 8 more lbs to go!)

I am happy when I get my bum out of bed early, early in the morning to go to the gym....even if I dont want too...I know that I am happier when I am finished I feel so good about myself.

I love my body, because I am finally seeing the small results of MY hard work paying off when my clothes are starting to fit loose.

I love myself because I AM WORTH IT!!!

I love watching the biggest loser because it helps me realize its not just about losing weight, it making a life change INSIDE and out...and how I see myself.
Kallee

2 comments:

  1. You ARE worth it. :o ) Rock on with your bad self. *wink*

    Go A-Team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made me realize that even if I don't lose the weight I want that week my body is still awesome and does amazing things for me every day.

    ReplyDelete